The Club at Olde Stone
The Club at Olde Stone was a new construction project; initial design and consulting services were needed to build this country club dining facility from the ground up. DRS Foodservice Design was hired to design the foodservice offering for the multiple areas at this high end country club featuring an Arthur Hill designed golf course.
- The Club at Olde Stone foodservice offering is located in three buildings: the first building being the Main Clubhouse, the second building being Village Hall, and the third being the Pool Concessions
DRS worked with the team to identify the important and necessary aspects of the various dining facilities, such as:
- A small service bar
- Small-turn concessions for golfers making the rounds
- Membership offerings for buffet and a la carte dining
- Large-scale event accommodations
- Pool concessions
Guests and members are able to enjoy a relaxed dining environment and a delicious meal with great views of the golf course no matter which facility they visit.
- The Main Clubhouse features the main dining, bar, and concession at the golf turn. This is also where they handle all the regular membership dining needs, as well as private room and event bookings. The large kitchen for the Main Clubhouse is designed for regular table service with a prep area and cooking component in the back for larger event bookings. The bar is centrally-located in the club to accommodate members and assist operations with table service.
- Village Hall offers banquet dining, for the larger event space located in that building. It was also designed to act as a second satellite kitchen when the club hosts very large events. It is set up to run fully independent from the Main Clubhouse kitchen.
- The Pool Concession offers simple snack fare for members. With a small cooking area and spacious room, it offers everything from grilled food to “slushies” for the kids.
- The Small Turn concession stand is designed to provide quick service Grab’n Go food and drink to help keep golfers “on pace”, as they play the signature course.
- Awarded a Tabletop Award